[CrackMonkey] Re: 5cr1p7 k1dd135

Mae Ling Mak spinster at moebius.digitalflock.org
Wed Apr 12 17:36:17 PDT 2000

Quoting Craig McPherson:
> Wow, aren't *YOU* such a 31337 h4x0r d00d!!  You managed to find
> a clearly visible public document that's been obsolete for over
> a year!

{i'm regretting the personal information i chmod 666'd}

> May I WORSHIP you?

{i'm getting defensive here....}

> I'm 19 now, and college was lame, so now I'm a professional network
> administrator and technology supervisor, working 12+ hours/day.
> And if, in my free time, after I get done berating any and all Crackmonkies
> who need berating, I choose to browse some ASFR sites, sometimes the
> newsgroup, and maybe #ASFR on IRC, is that anybody's business but my
> own?

{they made fun of me in college. now, i work all day to distract
myself from how pathetic my life here in the ozarks actually is, then
i wank to underage statue porn.}

> Don't go meddling in affairs you couldn't POSSIBLY understand,
> little boy.

{the return of the name calling i heard all through school into
college leaves me feeling empty, wishing for a big gun.}

--
"If you don't ask the right questions, every answer seems wrong."
					-Ani DiFranco