[CrackMonkey] Re: 5cr1p7 k1dd135

Craig McPherson craig at laceyonline.com
Wed Apr 12 21:21:31 PDT 2000

On Wed, Apr 12, 2000 at 09:13:26PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Craig McPherson (craig at laceyonline.com):
>
> > I'm 19 now, and college was lame, so now I'm a professional network
> > administrator and technology supervisor, working 12+ hours/day.
>
> That probably means he's almost mastered how to share "drive C:".

It's too bad that I'm a full-time Linux administrator, and you're
still trying to figure out what to do at the Windows login screen.

Or have you moved on to trying to figure out how to open your
CD-ROM drive?  Keep trying, you'll get it someday.  (Though I'm
sure that's not the first time you've heard that before, and you
still haven't gotten it)

--
Craig McPherson
craig at laceyonline.com

The world's funniest joke:
"Memes are a hoax.  Tell all your friends!"