[CrackMonkey] Re: 5cr1p7 k1dd135

Craig McPherson craig at laceyonline.com
Wed Apr 12 21:06:46 PDT 2000

On Thu, Apr 13, 2000 at 01:54:24PM +1000, mbp at crackmonkey.org wrote:
> ------------- http://www.laceyonline.com/about.shtml
> Craig McPherson - 18, Contributer to LaceyOnline. Craig is currently
*SNIP*
> knows what else.
> --------------

Wow, aren't *YOU* such a 31337 h4x0r d00d!!  You managed to find
a clearly visible public document that's been obsolete for over
a year!

May I WORSHIP you?

I'm 19 now, and college was lame, so now I'm a professional network
administrator and technology supervisor, working 12+ hours/day.
And if, in my free time, after I get done berating any and all Crackmonkies
who need berating, I choose to browse some ASFR sites, sometimes the
newsgroup, and maybe #ASFR on IRC, is that anybody's business but my
own?

Don't go meddling in affairs you couldn't POSSIBLY understand,
little boy.

--
Craig McPherson
craig at laceyonline.com

The world's funniest joke:
"Memes are a hoax.  Tell all your friends!"