[CrackMonkey] Destiny on Hacktivism

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Apr 12 13:14:26 PDT 2000

Quoting Mr. Bad (mr.bad at pigdog.org):

> Nicely done, Destiny. I still have to post our Hacktivism Summit on
> PDJ -- it's been 6 weeks, I wanted to get it out in a day. I suck.

Good job to you, too, Evan.  Imagine getting a San Francisco paper
to produce technology reporting that's both accurate and comprehensible
to the public!  This sounds like one of the signs of the End Times.

--
Cheers,              "By reading this sentence, you agree to be bound by the
Rick Moen             terms of the Internet Protocol, version 4, or, at your