[CrackMonkey] [eray@world.std.com: announcement]

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Apr 12 11:14:36 PDT 2000

	I'm still working on getting a ripped copy of the Lambda
Expressway.

----- Forwarded message from Erik T Ray <eray at world.std.com> -----

Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:12:51 -0400 (EDT)
From: Erik T Ray <eray at world.std.com>
To: bekut at world.std.com
Subject: announcement

Hey Bekutians,

My company is looking for a programmer to help me with text processing
and XML stuff.  If you can relocate to Boston (and don't mind risking
your life), let me know.  Tell your friends.  The company is O'Reilly
and Associates (http://www.oreilly.com).

--
Erik Ray                     http://world.std.com/~eray/

There never was night that had no morn.   --Dinah Mulock Craik

----- End forwarded message -----

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.