Oh NO, not MAE LING MAK! (was Re: [CrackMonkey] burn. burn you ALL.)

Craig McPherson craig at laceyonline.com
Wed Apr 12 07:22:29 PDT 2000

On Wed, Apr 12, 2000 at 09:04:18AM -0500, Aaron Malone wrote:
> You know, Craig, putting my address in To: three times doesn't send me
> three copies of the message.  You'd think someone ranting about all
> the lame script-kiddies (I don't care enough to write it in numbers)
> would know that.

It sends you two copies, and that's enough for me.  As long as people
on the list persist in sending two copies of replies, I will do the same.
If that doesn't work after a while, more severe measures may be taken.

--
Craig McPherson
craig at laceyonline.com

The world's funniest joke:
"Memes are a hoax.  Tell all your friends!"