[CrackMonkey] Re: Oh NO, not MAE LING MAK!

Michael Jennings mej at valinux.com
Tue Apr 11 11:48:09 PDT 2000

On Tuesday, 11 April 2000, at 12:35:34 (-0500),
Craig McPherson wrote:

> Let's just leave your mom out of this for the time being, shall we?

I must say, I was impressed up until that e-mail.  A "your mom"
insult?  With all your creativity, the best you could come up with is
a 6-year-old's sorry excuse for a comeback?  Please, don't waste our
time.  If you're going to insult someone, at least have the decency to
express yourself as if your IQ could not be measured on the Richter
Scale.

I was also disappointed that the only thing you came up with to rag on
me was "Buy VA Linux stock," something I've never even mentioned on
the list.  Is that the best you can do?  And here I was thinking you
were creative and original.  Oh, well.

Michael

--
 "No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us.
  We know only that it is always born in pain."    -- G'Kar, Babylon 5