Peter Peterson II pedro at zork.net
Mon Apr 10 19:49:59 PDT 2000

begin  Brian Behlendorf quotation:
> On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Franklin Belew wrote:
> > On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 02:51:57PM -0700, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> > > 	bastich.
> >
> > This is the best you could come up with?
> > You are losing your touch you warthog faced formaldihide soaked simain
> > reject.
>
> Is that "simian reject" or "samhain reject"?  BIG, crucial difference.  I
> believe this may be why your program is dumping core.

And who's losing their touch??? "Warthog faced" is CLEARLY a
"Princess Bride" sub-quotation, which is quote possibly more overquoted
than Monty Python or even TOM WAITS!

No definitions found for "formaldihide", perhaps you mean formaldehyde.

pedro
   Mao Tse Tung: "Power comes from the barrel of a gun."
   Mr. Bad: "Then why can't I plug my computer into it?"
------ -- Peter A. Peterson II -- pedro at zork.net ----------