[CrackMonkey] burn. burn you ALL.

Craig McPherson craig at laceyonline.com
Mon Apr 10 18:17:49 PDT 2000

On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 05:50:42PM -0700, Monkey Master wrote:
> 	Dude, many of the people on this list aren't quite so LATENT.
>
> 	And you could always have unsubscribed, man.  The instructions
> are in the FAQ.

NO.  You can take your "FAQ", and do precisely that with it.

Subscribing is not acceptable.  The list would still exist.
This is not a possible solution.  Ignoring a problem will NOT make
it go away.  The tumor must be cut out and disposed of before it
festers, and infests, and grows until it becomes TOO LARGE to ignore.
This list must be burnt, with fire, to death.  No other solution
is sufficient.

Let's take a first step to salvaging as many of you human wastes
as possible.  Please try this.  Even if you don't come to accept
the truth, you'll at least feel happier about yourself.

Repeat after me:

Crackmonkey is very lame.
Crackmonkey is very lame.
Crackmonkey is very lame.
Crackmonkey is very lame.

If at all possible, have a non-lame loved one (I doubt any of you have
such a thing, so pay a homeless guy to do this or something) beat you
hard about the head with the largest cluestick you can afford.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

I hate this mailing list.

G-freakin-AR.

--