[CrackMonkey] What the hell is this list about

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Mon Apr 10 12:55:50 PDT 2000

begin  No Negativly quotation:
> what is this list and why doesn't the FAQ make sense.

	Sorry, folks.  This one was too priceless to reject
immediately.  The moderation system gives me a chance to let the
mouth-breathers in, chastize them, or silently drop them as spam.

	I figured we'd been getting a bit dull since Craig "Naked and
Petrified" McPherson stopped trolling, so I let this guy in for us to
sharpen our GAR on.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.