[CrackMonkey] first Malbolge program written

Martin Pool mbp at linuxcare.com
Sun Apr 9 21:26:32 PDT 2000

http://www.andrewcooke.free-online.co.uk/andrew/writing/malbolge.html

# Malbolge was truly created with the idea that programming should be hard.
# It should be as close to the Infernal as a programming language possibly
# can be. It will continue to evolve over time, as newer, more twisted minds
# attack this problem.
#
# Named after Dante's Ninth Circle of Hell, Malbolge combines elements from
# machine language, INTERCAL (particularly the Tri-INTERCAL variant), and
# BrainF***, as well as completely new and exquistely painful constructs
# created by some of the most sophisticatedly twisted programming minds in
# existence today. (Whew, I'm starting to sound like a cross between Michael
# Moorcock and my Programming Languages professor--not a good combination.)

Two years after the language's release, somebody has managed to write
a program that generates `HEllO WORld'.

--
Martin Pool, Linuxcare, Inc.
+61 2 6262 8990