[CrackMonkey] Unofficial Onetopia pre-flyer

Mr. Bad mr.bad at pigdog.org
Sat Apr 8 11:59:40 PDT 2000

    ECL> Oh, and just in case there's still any confusion, in
    ECL> Australia Australians tend to come from Australia, and
    ECL> Austrians come from Austria.

Here in America, we don't want any part of your ancient hatreds and
factional infighting. Frankly, we couldn't give a rat's ass what one
tribe in one grubby little valley calls themselves, versus what the
other tribe in the next grubby little valley calls THEMselves. Your
internecine wars are not our concerns.

Perhaps you have heard of a little piece of paper called "The
U.S.S. Constitution"? If you haven't, you should give a look-see. One
little piece of paper may not seem like much to you, but to us, it is
as precious as gold. Because on that piece of paper it says that "All
men are created equal," which to us is a principle that we hold very
dear.

Here in America, people aren't judged by the color of their skin, or
the podunk little country they're from or what church they worship
in. We judge people by what car they drive, what kind of funny accent
they have, what kind of music they like, and their favorite
programming language. I don't want to be a "cultural imperialist," but
really: don't you think your ethnic factions could learn a thing or
two from our democratic values?

So, to summarize, unless your two peoples, the Australians and the
Austrians, can learn to stop the ethnic cleansing and live together in
grudging peace, we will block the lifting of sanctions in the UN
Security Council, and you will not have access to American consumer
markets for your turnips or porno or whatever it is you people make.

~Mr. Bad

 /\____/\    Mr. Bad <mr.bad at pigdog.org>
 \      /    Pigdog Journal | http://pigdog.org/ |  RoR - Alucard
 |  (X \x)
 (    ((**)  "What you do in the light/Is reflected in the dark
  \  <vvv>    Leave some doors open/Before you cross over."