[CrackMonkey] gar chain mail gar wish gar

Mr. Bad mr.bad at pigdog.org
Thu Apr 6 18:30:19 PDT 2000

Here's some spam. I know it a big sucker rookie move to send New Agey
leprechaun wish spam to a mailing list, and I realize everyone is
going to flame me, but GODDAMN if I'm going to let that get between me
and my wish! I wished for a giant robot that spits acid, and you
people are not going to stop me.

Yes, I am hijacking your server to palliate some strange supernatural
powers for material reward. What do I care!? I don't care if you have
limited bandwidth! I don't care if the traffic from this message
brings your Zmailer to a screeching halt. So what! Not my problem.

I don't want an URL describing how horrible chain letters are. I don't
care any more! I'm sick of you people trying to rule my life! I want
to live my dreams! I want my giant acid-spitting robot, and none of
you are going to stand in my way!

~Mr. Bad

---8<---

Take 3 minutes and try this - it will freak you out!!  The person who
sent this said her wish came true 69 minutes after they read the
mail. But no cheating! This game has a funny/creepy outcome.  Don't
read ahead, just do it in order. It takes about 3 minutes - worth a
try.

First get a pen and paper.

When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually
know, and go with your first instincts!

Scroll down one line at a time - don't read ahead or you'll ruin the
fun!

1. First, write the numbers 1 through to 11 in a column.

2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.

3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite
sex.

Don't look ahead or it won't turn out right!

4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th and
6th spots.

Don't cheat or you'll be upset that you did.

5. Write down four song titles in 8, 9, 10 and 11.

6. Finally make a wish.

And here is the key for the game...

1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.

2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.

3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.

4. You care most about the person you put in 4.

5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.

6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.

7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.

8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.

9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about your mind.

10. And 11 is the song telling how you feel about life.

Send this to 10 people within the hour you read this.

If you do, your wish will come true. If you don't, it will become the
opposite.

Strange but true, it seems to work!

---8<---

		     Mr. Bad <mr.bad at pigdog.org>