[CrackMonkey] Simplistic Yahoo Daily News polls

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Apr 6 16:32:34 PDT 2000

Mike Goldman writes:

> Don Marti wrote:
>
> > > Oh please.  Using lynx for browsing is like driving a go-kart on 101.
> > > Which you won't be doing for 2 years, starting tomorrow, right?
> >
> > Automotive transportation doesn't scale.  I don't know where you
> > get the 2 years part.
>
> Centralized transportation doesn't scale as well as autonomous transport.

Hmmmm, that's interesting.  I think there are other factors -- it seems
like feet scale very well, bikes scale pretty well, and cars don't scale
very well.

I haven't experienced much in the way of personal aviation devices.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | And do not say, I will study when I