[CrackMonkey] Simplistic Yahoo Daily News polls

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Thu Apr 6 14:37:53 PDT 2000

begin  Michael Jennings quotation:
> Oh please.  Using lynx for browsing is like driving a go-kart on
> 101.  Which you won't be doing for 2 years, starting tomorrow,
> right?  Right.

	Well, I'm not buying any gas during Don Marti's gas-out.

	And using lynx for browsing is for those of us who don't want
to waste processor cycles printing pr0n to our screens while we
compute.  Some of us read books without pictures, you know.

	Of course, you can continue working on your picturebook
computers all you like, man.  Have fun.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.