[CrackMonkey] An obituary I missed

Bernard nutella at zork.net
Wed Apr 5 22:29:44 PDT 2000

03Apr2000 08:41PM (-0700) From [schoen at loyalty.org] schoen [Seth David Schoen]
> According to my database, I own more books published by Dover than by any
> other publisher.

Ah yes, talking of books, on a recent quick trip to my Mum's in
England I retrieved my copy of "Domus Anguli Puensis" from her
attic.  I'll have to somehow convey it to you if you are still
interested.  I particularly liked;
C. III
	Quo in capite inestigationem ordiendam curant, et
Porcellus iterum in Heffalumpdum paene incidit
C. IV
	Quo in capite demonstratur Tigrides in arbores non
ascendere.

and the song from the title chapter;

Quo plus ningit (Tiddely pum),
Eo plus cadit nivis (Tiddely pum),
Et frigorem digitorum (Tiddely pum),
Ignorat quivis (Tiddely pum).

I also found my three Adobe PostScript books and am re-reading
them with a more interested eye (especially as I now have
GhostScript to experiment with).  If Forth is the language for
BAD people then I am now BAD in many fonts.

	Bernard

Bernard P. Murray, PhD
nutella at zork.net (Department of Desserts and Toppings, San Francisco, USA)