[crackmonkey] The Box

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Mon Mar 29 04:41:36 PST 1999

	OK folks.  This is a limited-time offer, so listen up:

	I just ripped the special sooper seekrit extra CD from my copy
of In Sides.  I took all 28 smegging minutes of The Box and put it
into high-quality 44 AttoHerz 128-GigaFLOPS MPEG Lamer-3 encoding.
You can download all day long from http://zork.net/box.mp3 and have
time to make a sandwich while you're at it.  This will fit in your
32MB rio and STILL leave room for your very favorite Monkees single.

	Go apeshit, kids.  Just mind the bandwidth here.

--
"The software is intended to be as unobtrusive, unintrusive and
unconstraining as possible.  In software as elsewhere, good