[crackmonkey] What's wrong with me?

Seth David Schoen schoen at uclink4.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Mar 15 14:56:11 PST 1999

Deirdre Saoirse writes:

> On Mon, 15 Mar 1999, Seth David Schoen wrote:
>
> > (I note that he didn't just say that he liked pico or _used_ it; he said it
> > was better than vi.)
>
> Knowing Javilk, he probably uses echo:
>
> echo "test" > file
>
> :)
>
> Note: I have never done this. LOL

Aw, you should

: `OUTPUT=test;echo $OUTPUT 0>file >&0`

(For many readers, this may be their first experience of a program that
_writes_ to STDIN.)

              Seth David Schoen / schoen at uclink4.berkeley.edu
He said, "This is what the king who will reign over you will do."  And they
said, "Nay, but we will have a king over us, that we also may be like all the
nations." (1 Sam 8)  http://ishmael.geecs.org/~sigma/   http://www.loyalty.org/