[crackmonkey] Pi day

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre at deirdre.net
Fri Mar 12 15:50:46 PST 1999

On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, Nick Moffitt wrote:

> 	OK folks, at 1:59 PM on Sunday (March 14 at 1:59 PM or
> 3.14159), it will be officially "Pi day"!  The exploratorium is having
> a huge party.  Pi day also happens to be Einstein's birthday!  Let's
> go and eat pie!  Who's with me?
> http://www.exploratorium.edu/pi/

Dammit, I've been wanting to go there for *years*. :(

I wanna go, I wanna go!

_Deirdre  *  http://disclaimer.deirdre.org  *  http://www.deirdre.net
"This is Linux's coming-out party" -- Mark Jarvis of Oracle, in his keynote
"This is Linux's coming-out party" -- Linus Torvalds, in his keynote
"What, is it gay?" -- Rick Moen, during Linus' keynote