[crackmonkey] Travels with Rick Moen, part deux

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre at deirdre.net
Thu Mar 11 16:49:45 PST 1999

All right you crackmonkey fans, I have my own scrawlings about Travels
With Rick Moen up on my site (www.deirdre.net/travels_rm.html). I still
have more to transcribe, etc and I have to do some tweaking (making the
Rick Moen part bigger <g>), but it's up there.

_Deirdre  *  http://disclaimer.deirdre.org  *  http://www.deirdre.net
"This is Linux's coming-out party" -- Mark Jarvis of Oracle, in his keynote
"This is Linux's coming-out party" -- Linus Torvalds, in his keynote
"What, is it gay?" -- Rick Moen, during Linus' keynote