[crackmonkey] Software und Systementwicklung!

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Sun Oct 25 14:08:00 PST 1998

On Sun, Oct 25, 1998 at 01:24:41PM -0800, Katy wrote:
> Anybody want to pitch a few $$ into the "Deprogram Nick" fund that
> we'll need in about 6 more months of him working for the germans.
>
> But...as long as they're not old, oiled, and angry, I you're ok.
>

> On Sat, 24 Oct 1998, Nick Moffitt wrote:
[everything Nick Moffitt wrote]

> -------------------------------
> "I have made this letter longer
> than usual because I lack the
> time to make it shorter."
>         -- Blaise Pascal

	I'm sorry about that.  However, I just took the time to make
it shorter by editing out the complete quoted text of my original
message.  Those of you who wish to read that message may find it in
http://www.zork.net/archive/crackmonkey/

	I feel no pain!  The krautsphere is a loooovely place! Soon
we will all be speaking Genglish and running SuSE!  Joooooin us!

--
 * Progress (n.): The process through which Usenet has evolved from
   smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of