[crackmonkey] [mrichtel@nytimes.com: hi nick]

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Nov 20 21:28:38 PST 1998

On Fri, Nov 20, 1998 at 04:01:05PM -0800, Katy wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Nov 1998, Rick Moen wrote:
> > Now that he's found out, we're simply going to have to kill him.
>
>I could faint. Do you realize that Greatness got off its big
>manhattan building, knocked on your door, and said "Hey, what's
>up?"!!?
>
> I think I'm going to cry.

	It's astonishing to most, but down here in San Francisco we
get used to the idea of getting mail from Rick Moen on a regular
basis.  Greatness is something you get used to meeting with.

--
 * Progress (n.): The process through which Usenet has evolved from
   smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of