As the designated Crackmonkey Ethical Consultant, Emad El-Haraty
awaits to help get you out of the mess you've made of your life.
Send ethical questions to email@example.com.
When sending your ethical quandry, please make sure they are
correctly phrased. For instance, instead of "Should I sniff glue"
ask, "Is it right to sniff glue"
Check out my interesting story site, www.blorpy.com
i hate this mass murder: ﻩﺭﻭﺎﻛ
Also, this is the first and currently only website that uses these phrases:
kindness to most mammals
invest in burlap!
GiveWell could have used an ethical consultant.
If you like mochi, you'll love Mochi Media
- Is it unethical to download napster mp3s for songs that are no longer in print?
- Is it wrong to lust after elected officials?
- Is it right to steal office supplies?
- Is it right to use someone's M4 macros to create Web-pages without first checking to see how the link-bar they generate copes with
creating pages in a subdirectory?
- Is it wrong to simply state the nearest largest city
rather than explain specifically where I live when people ask?
- Concerned Friend asks: "Is it right to be friends with someone obsessed with goat anus?"
- Is it right to ask Rob Levin for ownership of OPN's #slashdot?
- Will the daily use of emacs place my sould in jeopardy?
- Is it wrong to do business with a company whose existence I discovered through the spam they sent me?
- Is it right to turn a proprietary-software-copying employer in to the
- Is it wrong to airbrush photos of family members?
It is the wise man who takes that which is not wanted.
Those in the public's eye are often times stared at.
That which is freely given should also be freely used.
All must learn to cope with that which is new.
That which is understandable and not misleading is preferable over that
which is exact and confusing.
That for which one man yearns, is greatly a cause for concern.
If by taking you may give (in Rob's case, a life) then fear not asking.
Unless one has the requisite memory, emacs may strike fear in all daemonry.
Goods bought from Bads, make baby Jesus sad. >;
If by doing so he might switch to Free, then there is no problem that I can see.
P.s.: I hear the BSA offers 10 grand, mind if I lend a hand?
Trying to hide that mom's a lush?
From the family photo its the 40oz you should airbrush!